jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

Doctor who key 5.4 DVD


Doctor Who Answer key

 

  1. A

  1. The O2 Stadium B. beans C. fish fingers D. Big Ben E.custardç

 

  1. B

  1. He’s an alien from space 2. The Tardis 3.He’s hungry but he doesn’t know what food he likes.

 

  1. A

Items that appeared in the DVD are: the Tardis, the O2 Stadium, the London Eye, Doctor Who, Big Ben, an English house, beans, fish fingers and custard.

Item that not appeared: a banana.

 

2.B

1. Can I gave an apple? All I can think about ….apples. I love apples.

2.No, no, no. I love yoghurt. Yoghurt’s my favourite. Give me youghurt.

3. Ah, You see? Beans. Beans are evil. Bad, bad beans.

4.A: I’ve got some carrots. Carrots? Are you insane? No, wait, hang on, I know what I need, I need, I need, I need, I need…fish fingers and custard.

 

2.C

1. afraid D 2. unhappy D 3. surprised G 4. bored N 5. happy D 6. angry D 7. tired G

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario